Terms and conditions
Please note your booking is not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit of 30% is received. Cancellations within 24 hours of the confirmed date will attract the full room rate.
The Old Stone House is an adult only establishment. For the comfort of our guests children under the age of 14 years are not catered for. The Old Stone House is a smoke-free environment.
We will reopen our doors and resume taking guests from July 3, 2020. However, we will not exactly be returning to business as normal as we need to modify our practices to keep ourselves and our guests safe whilst also complying with the current government restrictions. We will do our best to make your stay an enjoyable one, however, please note that the below-listed terms must be agreed upon before booking and visiting.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have recently been in contact with someone who is unwell. If you feel unwell in the lead up to or on the day of your booking please contact us to reschedule for a later date with no penalties. If you arrive for your booking feeling unwell you will not be allowed to stay and a refund will not be offered.
- Where possible, we must honour the 4 square metre rule in our property. This is made difficult because of the communal nature of our sitting areas and dining room. As a result the following changes have been implemented:
- A maximum of two guests will be allowed per bedroom and sitting room.
- Breakfast will no longer be offered as we can only seat two people at a time in our dining room and the guest rooms are not set up for in-room dining. We apologise for the inconvenience of this and we have reduced our price to reflect this change.
- We will not be accepting group bookings as we, unfortunately, cannot allow groups of people to congregate.
- If there is a failure to comply with these rules during the stay guests will be asked to leave our property and a refund will not be offered.
- Each guest will need to sign in upon arrival and provide their name, address and either phone number or email address. This information will be kept private from other guests but is a requirement from the government and must be kept for 30 days.
- We have temporarily disabled our online booking system to ensure that guests are aware of and are compliant with our new terms. All bookings will need to be made with us directly either over the phone or through email.